Top 10 Favorite Thrive Market Items
Bottom Line Up Front: I have been a member of Thrive Market for many years now and have had such a good experience that I wanted to inform my readers of the company and also my top 10 favorite Thrive Market items.
What is Thrive Market?
I started hearing about it years ago on Robb Wolf and Mark Sisson’s podcasts, so I trusted it immediately as I trust them. I took a look, got a promo deal to try it out and was impressed. There is a good podcast with the owner from the Ben Greenfield podcast where he talks about the mission and the company as well as it’s origin. It made me even more of a believer in the company. Basically, it is a company designed to bring high-quality food and household items to anyone at affordable prices. I heard described as Whole Food & Costco had a baby.
My Top 10 Items
In reality there are more than 10, but here are the ones you probably won’t have tried that are either unique to Thrive (some are Thrive house brand) or are probably hard to find. In case you were wondering, I receive no money from them and none of these links are affiliate links, so I have no financial incentive to provide these. I always wonder this when I read articles like this. These are not in any order, i.e. the first one isn’t better than the last.
- Epic Beef Apple and Uncured Bacon Bars. My go-to travel meat snack. Sort of a very healthy Slim Jim. The salmon and chicken flavors aren’t so good, but the other beef and bison ones are excellent too.
- Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond Bar with Grass-Fed Collagen. My go-to bar. Primal Kitchen is from Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple. You can trust he puts out the best things. There are other flavors, which are all good. I like this one the best.
- Evo Hemp Cinnamon Hemp Crunch. There are other flavors but stay away from them. These are great. The others, no so much.
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Bites Multi-Serve Chocolate. These are the same idea as the Hemp Crunch but are chocolate and tastier. This is probably my favorite thing I get from Thrive. I always eat the whole bag and have to refrain from eating these at home.
- Four Sigmatic Superfood Mushroom Coffee with Chaga & Lion’s Mane. Four Sigmatic makes a lot of other mushroom-based products that are excellent. You can find them all here. I have tried their sampler and enjoyed it and everything the company stands for. For some reason, these are cheaper to buy at Thrive versus at their own site. I have been drinking this mushroom coffee every morning for about a month lately. It is very fast, just powder which mixes perfectly into hot water. I honestly can’t tell if I am smarted or more alert with the mushrooms, but I trust the science that Chaga and Lion’s Mane are good for you.
- Celestial Seasonings Matcha Green Tea. Green tea is good for you. This stuff tastes really good and I love the tea from Celestial Seasonings. So much that my next recommendation is also from them.
- Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea. This is my absolute favorite tea. I drink a few of these each day. They are caffeine free so I can drink it into the evening. Pro tip: combine the bengal spice with the match green tea in the same cup. Legit. I have been doing a cup of the Lion’s Mane and Chaga coffee first, then a cup of the matcha + bengal space next each morning. I added in a cup of their ginger tumeric last week for the first time in the afternoon. Doesn’t taste great, but you can’t say enough positive things about those two items. Celestial Seasonings delivers.
- Thrive Market Organic Sriracha Cashews. These are great-tasting cashews from the Thrive house brand, which has proven excellent to me. They have a ton of options for this brand as well from lip balm to dried cranberries.
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Flakes Cereal. I got this for the first time yesterday and to be honest, I was so surprised with it I wanted to add it to the list. This is not one of those health food that is supposed to taste like something but tastes like cardboard. This was not far from real cereal, which I haven’t had (other than one treat meal in like 2013) for a decade. My kids only have cereal when we visit relatives who think it’s a good idea to eat what is basically desert for breakfast. If you miss cereal or would like to get off regular cereal, give this a try. I did not find it excessively coconutty personally.
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Almond Liquid Castile Soap. I have been using this for years now and it’s been my favorite soap I have ever used. All natural and a great company. They make a ton of other hygiene products too, which I’d endorse without even trying them based on the ones I have tried.
I hope you will give Thrive and a few of these recommendations a try. They carry personal hygiene products, cleaning products, baby products, clothes, pet products, and other things. I just scratched the surface on the mostly food ones I always get. You can get all kinds of basic supplements here too. All in all, the membership fee is so worth it to support such a company, get great items, and save yourself the effort of going to the store. You can do auto-ship to get things delivered on a schedule to make it even easier. They have apps for iOS and Android which are very well done and make shopping simple. Enjoy.
QUESTION: Have you tried any products from Thrive Market you’d recommend? Post thoughts to comments.