Bottom Line Up Front: I was interviewed recently for the Leadership on Tap podcast. I had a great time with Mike and Tristan talking over fitness and the military. If you are interested, listen to the interview and read more about Leadership on Tap. The site has a lot of useful resources and many other excellent podcast episodes.
Here are the show notes:
- Why he started Be Mission Capable and what he shares on his blog
- How sleep, stress, nutrition, and activity are closely tied together
- Why almost everything we think we know about fitness is wrong
- The most important decisions you can make right now to achieve peak physical fitness
- Why the Army has it backwards when it comes to nutrition
- How he was able to innovate outside the lines while in command
- Why sitting is actually killing you and what you can do about it
- Useful resource – writing your own user manual as outlined on The Military Leader Blog
- And much more!
QUESTION: Is there anything we discussed that would be something you’d like to see addressed in a future post or a follow-up podcast? Post thoughts to comments.